SmartPoint® GM Residential Transceiver
The SmartPoint® GM transceiver for residential applications connects gas utilities with their customers, harnessing the power of two-way communication for superior service and operational excellence.
Our transceivers can be installed as walk-by, drive-by or fixed-base communication endpoints. They are easily reconfigured for optimal operational efficiency. They mount directly onto the meter, interfacing with the meter drive assembly and allowing re-use of the existing meter index.
With this transceiver, regular automated readings provide insight into consumption patterns, enabling you to improve customer satisfaction, to market higher-value services and to develop new revenue streams. Now you can use key information to better answer customer questions and provide more accurate readings.
• Walk-by, drive-by or fixed-base deployment
• Works with ultrasonic, rotary or turbine meters
• Mounts directly onto the meter
• Easy migration from walk-by/drive-by solutions to fixed-base solutions
• Remote updates to SmartPoint transceivers (fixed-base only)
• Reports alarm status
• Class 1 Div. 2 Intrinsic Safety rating
• Frequency range: 896-960 MHz
• 2 watts broadcast power
• Channels: 8000, in 6.25 kHz steps
• Proprietary narrow band modulation
• Non-volatile memory
• Operating temperature: -30° F to +150° F
• Lithium thionyl chloride batteries with hybrid layer capacitor
• 20-year warranty
• 5.56” x 5.50” x 3.0”, 1.13 lbs.
• Seven models, compatible with a wide range of Sensus and non-Sensus meters
• FCC CFR 47: Part 24D, Part 101C, Part 15 licensed operation
• Industry Canada (IC) RSS-GEN, RSS-119, RSS-210