SENSUS Sentrypoint Bullhorn RM4160
Sensus and American Innovations teamed up to offer a device that measures rectifier AC and DC charges and transmits that data over the FlexNet® communication network. The Bullhorn RM4160 covers your impressed current-protected pipe sections, allowing you to configure high and low thresholds to alert you to out-of-range values. You can also use time-synchronized current interruption for PHMSA Instant-Off tests.
• Sealed, waterproof polycarbonate or NEMA cover options
• Slim body attaches to rectifier enclosure
• Built-in surge protection and optional high-energy surge arrester
• Measures AC and DC voltage with one percent reading accuracy
• Internal mount dimensions (Polycarbonate enclosure) – 7.9”x 5.0” x 2.2”
• External mount dimensions (NEMA 4X compliant enclosure) – 4.0” x 7.3” x 12.4”