Portable Methane Detector
SENSIT® PMD2 is used to survey, pinpoint, and grade methane leaks.
SENSIT® PMD2 is a small, lightweight precision instrument used to survey, pinpoint, and grade methane leaks. With TDLAS technology, the SENSIT® PMD2 is methane selective and perfect for walking or vehicle applications.
• Methane selective. PMD2 filters out other gases in PPM range.
• Powerful pump provides fast methane detection.
• High sensitivity of 1 PPM detects methane leaks faster.
• Detection range of 0-100% volume for faster natural gas leak classification.
• Walking or vehicle operation allows for greater user survey flexibility.
• Designed to be Intrinsically safe. PMD2 can be used indoors or outdoors.
• Simple calibration compliance using Smart-Cal 360.
• GPS, Pump, Battery, Data-Stream, Audible Alarms, Flow-Blocked & Bluetooth Status Indicators
Compatible with SMART-CAL 360 Calibration Station | Service 360 | Smart-Link 360 | GIS 360
• Above ground gas leak surveys Detection
• Below ground gas leak pinpointing
• Mobile gas leak surveys
• Gas leak mapping
SENSIT® PMD2 Bulletin
- Product Categories