Pietro Fiorentini Zero Governor F3Z
Pietro Fiorentini’s ZERO Governor F3Z series, are designed to comply with the ANSI Z21.8 standard.
The F3Z family of regulators are ideal for all burner installations, nozzle mixers, mixing tees, and proportional
pre-mixers. Their function is to regulate the pressure and to maintain constant the air/gas ratio.
The materials and soft parts used in the construction of the ZERO Governor regulators make them suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, city gas and all other non corrosive gases.
All the F3Z regulators are equipped with balanced device design for high outlet pressure accuracy regardless of any inlet pressure variation. The double diaphragm provides added security in case of primary diaphragm failure.
• Air/gas ratio: 1:1
• Design pressure : 14.5 PSIG
• Max inlet pressure : 7.25 PSIG
• Outlet pressure : 0.2 – 60.2″ W.C.
• Air pressure control : .2 – 60.2″ W.C.
• Minimum ΔP between Pu and Pd : 8″ W.C.
• Ambient Temperature range :14°F – 140°F
• Filter : Yes (OPTIONAL)
• Air connection : 1/4″ NPT
• Connections:1/2”- 3/4”- 1” – 1”1/4 – 1”1/2 – 2” NPT 2 1/2″-3″-4″ ANSI 150RF
PF Zero Governor Brochure
Jim passed away on June 15, 2021. He will be greatly missed by his colleagues, family, friends and the many people he impacted over his 89 years of life. His full obituary can be found here.
In observance of his passing, all ECCO/GASCO offices will be closed, Friday, June 18.