PF Trias Direct-Acting Gas Pressure Regulators
TRIAS pressure regulators are direct-acting devices for low and medium pressure, controlled by a diaphragm and counter spring.
These regulators are suitable for use with pre-filtered, non-corrosive gases.
Pressure in the top chamber is creating the counter action similar to the one of a spring in more conventional regulators.
• Accuracy class: up to 5
• Available size DN: 1″1/2-2″
• Closing pressure class SG: up to 10
• Design pressure: up to 19,2 bar
• Design temperature: -20°C to 60°C
• Flanging: class 150 RF according to ANSI B16.5 and PN16 according to ISO 7005
• Outlet pressure range of Wd: 15 ÷ 4000 mbar
• Range of inlet pressure bpu: 0,2 – 8 bar on BM version 0,2 – 18 on BB version