PF Norval Direct-Acting Gas Pressure Regulators
The NORVAL is a downstream pressure regulator, self actuated, spring loaded for medium and low pressure applications. It is suitable for gaseous, non-corrosive, previously filtered fluids.
It’s balanced valve design gives quick response to varying operating conditions, which make it particularly suitable for use when serving ON-OFF burners and in any industrial process where you have a quick change of the flow rate.
Its features of good accuracy of regulation, even in presence of significant upstream pressure changes and/or flow rate, which makes the Norval regulator also particularly suitable for use in natural gas gate stations and industrial and commercial applications.
The NORVAL regulator, in its basic version, is classified as a regulator which fails open (Fail to Open). It is Truly a TOP ENTRY design, which confers to the regulator management advantages, for example the ability to performs full maintenance without removing it from the connected piping.
Functional Features: *
• Maximum inlet pressure up to:
-284 PSIG for regulators from 1” to 3”
-116 PSIG for regulators from 4” to 8”
-275 PSIG for Steel Body and 246 PSIG for Ductile Iron
• Range of downstream pressure:
-from 4.0″ W.C. to 63.81 PSIG for regulators from 1” to 4”
-from 4.8 ” W.C. to 26.10 PSIG for regulators (6”) and (8”)
• Minimum ambient temperature: Execution up to -40°F (to specify in the request)
• Maximum ambient temperature: +140°F
• Flowing gas temperature: up to -4°F + 140°F
• Accuracy class AC: up to 5
• Look-up pressure class SG: up to 10
• Nominal dimensions DN: 1” – 1” -1/2 – 2” – 2”1/2 – 3” – 4” – 16” – 8”
• Flanged connections: UNI PN 16; class 150 RF
• Body: Cast steel ASTM A 216 WCB (all DN). Spheroidal ductile iron GS 400 – 18 ISO 1083 DN 150 (6”) included.
• Covers: Diameter from 375 to 630 Drop-forged carbon steel / from 658 to 817 Alluminium
• Diaphragm: Rubberized canvas (performed by hot-pressing process)
• Seat: Stainless steel
• Sealing ring: Nitril rubber
• Connection fittings: In zinc-plated carbon steel according to DIN 2353; Stainless steel on request
* Different functional features available on request.
** The materials indicated above refer to the standard models.
Different materials can be provided according to specific needs.
PF Norval Brochure
PF Norval Flyer