PF Dival 600
PF Dival 600 Direct-Acting Gas Pressure Regulators
Dival 600 series pressure regulators are direct acting devices for low and medium pressure applications controlled by a diaphragm and counter spring.
These regulators are suitable for use with previously filtered, non corrosive gases.
The modular design of the Dival 600 series allows for the addition of a slam-shut or an in-line monitor device in the same body without changing the face-to-face dimensions.
The top-entry design allows easy periodic maintenance without removing body from the line.
The features of Dival 600 series regulators make it a product suitable for any application. Fast response time makes it ideal for burner or industrial applications or whenever sudden changes of flow rate are part of the process. The high accuracy against any inlet pressure variation makes the Dival 600 series an optimum product for gas district systems and applications generally not suitable for direct acting regulators.
Extremely easy maintenance and reduced number of parts lead to lower operating expenses and labor.
Accessories on request:
– Token relief valve
• Design pressure 290 PSIG for all the components
• Accuracy (AC): 5% of the pressure set-point for pressure increase; 15% for pressure decreasing
• Internal bypass
• Intervention for over pressure and/or under pressure
• Manual push-button control
• Options for pneumatic or electromagnetic remote control
• Compact overall dimensions
• Easy maintenance
• Possibility of application of devices for remote signal (contact or inductive microswitches)
• Design pressure PS: Ductile Iron body 246 PSIG for Steel body 275 PSIG
• Design temperature: -4° F to + 140° F
• Ambient temperature: -4° F to + 140° F
• Max inlet pressure Pu: 290 PSIG steel threaded versions
• Outlet pressure range of Wd:
-Size 1”: 5” W.C. to 4.9 PSIG for BP/MP control head 4 PSIG to 63.8 PSIG for TR control head
-Size 1 1/2” – 2”: 5”W.C. to 34” W.C. for BP control head BP 32 W.C. to 4.9 PSIG for MP control head, 4.3 PSIG to 60.9 PSIG for TR control head
• Accuracy class AC: up to 5
• Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
• Available size: 1” – 1 1/2” – 2”
• Flanging: class PN 16/25 according to ISO 7005-1, ISO 7005-2; class ANSI 150RF according to ANSI B16.5, ASME B16.42 and class ANSI 125 FF according to ASME B16.1
• Threaded connections: Size 2” NPT ASME B1.20.1 (only available in Steel Body)
- Product Categories