PF Aperflux 851
PF Aperflux 851 Pilot-Operated Gas Pressure Regulators
It is suitable for gaseous, non-corrosive, previously filtered fluids. It is particularly suitable for use within the framework of installations for the distribution of natural gas, as well as for supply networks for civil and industrial use.
to performs full maintenance without uninstalling it from the connection pipe.
• Maximum inlet pressure: Up to 1,450 PSIG
• Temperature: Pietro Fiorentini regulators are suitable for a minimum operating ambient temperature of: >- 40°F to 140°F with a carbon steel Body
If the following conditions are met:
-Inlet gas temperature shall always be higher than – 4°F
-Inlet flowing gas shall be filtered , clean , and without liquid impurities
• Range of inlet pressure: 18.8 to 1,230 PSIG
• Range of downstream pressure: 18.8 to 1,170 PSIG depending on installed pilot
• Minimum working differential pressure: 7.25 PSIG Recommended . 30 PSIG
• Accuracy class AC: Up to 1% Gauge
• Look-up pressure class SG: Up to 5% to 2.5% Gauge depending on outlet pressure
• Normal dimensions (DN): 1” ; 2” ; 3” ; 4” ; 6” ; 8” ; 10”
• Flanged connections: Class 150-300-600 RF or RTJ, according to ANSI B16.5 and PN 16 according to UNI 2282 or DIN 2263, (ISO 7005).
• Body: Cast steel ASTM A 352 LCC for classes ANSI 600 and 300
-Cast steel ASTM A 352 LCC for classes ANSI 600 and 300
-Cast steel ASTM A 216 WCB for classes ANSI 150 and PN 16
• Head Covers: Cast steel ASTM A 350 LF2
• Diaphragm: Rubberized canvas
• Seat: Stainless steel for DN =< DN 80 (3”), carbon steel with stainless steel sealing edge for DN >= DN 100 (4”)
• Sealing ring: Nitril rubber
• Connection fittings: In zinc-plated carbon steel according to DIN 2353; Stainless steel on request.
*Different functional features available on request.
**The materials indicated above refer to the standard models. Different materials can be provided according to specific needs.
Aperflux 851 Brochure
- Product Categories