Hand-Held Laser Remote Gas Leak DetectorGAS•TRAC®
LZ-50 is an innovative handheld methane gas detector that provides instantaneous readings from a distance to the target of up to 164′. Its revolutionary laser photonics combined with break-through technology, TARGET GPS, makes it the clear choice in remote laser methane detection.
Lightweight and easy to use, GAS•TRAC® LZ-50 features an on-board camera for photos and videos. Data is captured at the rate of 10 readings per second and can be visualized via SENSIT® Technologies GIS 360 software. SENSIT’s exclusive TARGET GPS technology improves the accuracy of reporting and tracking methane emissions.
Detect fugitive methane emissions and leaks quickly, without entering the gas plume.
• Continuous Methane Selective Detection
• Integrated Target GPS
• Camera for Photos/Videos with Digital Zoom
• Calibration/Bump Test Cell Integrated in Carrying Case
• Visual, Audible and Tactile Alarms
• Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
• Integrated Data Collection with Wireless Data Transfer (Wi-fi Direct)
• Ergonomic Design
• Intrinsically Safe Design
• Rubberized Over Molded Housing
SMART-CAL 360 (Automatic Calibration/Bump Testing)
SERVICE 360 (Firmware Updates)
SMART-LINK 360 (Download Logs)
GIS 360 (Real-Time Mapping/Logging)
Natural Gas Industry – Upstream | Midstream | Downstream
Emergency Response – Fire | Hazmat | Rescue
Industrial – Steel Industry | Petrochemical Facilities | Paper and Pulp
- Product Categories