EAGLE XARTU1 AAT Volume Corrector
AAT Volume Corrector
The XARTU/1™-LDVI-AAT Volume Corrector is applicable to the Sensus Auto-Adjust™ Turbine meter. Features of this configuration include:■Embedded Sensus Auto-Adjust™ Algorithms certified by Sensus™
The XARTU/1™-LDVI-AAT Volume Corrector is applicable to the Sensus Auto-Adjust™ Turbine meter.
Features of this configuration include:
- Embedded Sensus Auto-Adjust™ Algorithms certified by Sensus™
- Live GC inputs
- AGA 5, AGA 7, AGA 8 Detailed and Gross Methods I & II, & NX-19 Calculation When Required
- Optional live 4-20mA or Frequency Output for Instantaneous Flow Rate
- Configurable via RS232 for Modbus Communication
- Optional RS485 with Expansion Board
- Optional Wireless Communications (Cellular/Radio/Satellite)
- Live Graphing of Main/Sense Frequencies in Field Manager™
Universal Mounting and Software Setup benefits:
- Field installation directly on the Meter
- Lightweight, easily installed by one person
- Software configurable for different meter output revolutions, i.e. 10 ft./rev, 100 ft./rev, etc.
- Magnetic switch activated display
- The XA Series AAT Corrector is used with the Sensus Auto Adjust Turbine meter to provide a more cost-effective solution for your high volume, high valued measurement needs.
- The XA Series AAT Monitor and Corrector offers numerous options for every customer need.
- The AAT Monitor provides Frequency Outputs for Adjusted Uncorrected Flow.
- The AAT Corrector can provide true live flow rates with optional analog outputs, not incremental updates.
- The XA Series AAT Corrector also has the ability to duplicate the Main and Sense slot sensor outputs with optional IPS Boards (p/n 9010418). These replica pulses can be sent to a 3rd party RTU.
- The XA Series AAT Corrector can also provide live Graphing of Delta A, adjusted uncorrected flow rate, main rotor frequency, and sense rotor frequency when used with Field Manager™ software.
- Easily add AAT factors without knowing specific codes.
- Easily add Km, Ks, Kmo, and A_Bar factors on easy to read edit form.
- Unit has ability to simulate main and sense frequencies through software without additional equipment.
- Can get adjusted corrected volume but unit also calculates mechanical corrected volume as a backup in case Main Frequency (Slot Sensor) is lost
XARTU Auto VC
- Product Categories