Typical applications for the Cirval are medium and low pressure natural gas distribution systems, as well as commercial and industrial applications.
PF Cirval Medium to Low Pressure Gas Regulators
The Cirval is available in two sizes: the Cirval 200 8″ head and the Cirval 300 12″ head. Pietro Fiorentini’s Cirval design is controlled by a diaphragm setting spring, which controls a balanced valve cartridge. Typical applications for the Cirval are medium and low pressure natural gas distribution systems, as well as commercial and industrial applications. It is suitable for use with previously-filtered, non-corrosive gases. According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as a fail open regulator.
The Cirval regulator is designed according to ANSI B109.4 and CSA 6.18 standards. The regulator reacts in opening (fail open) according to EN 334. Leakage class: bubble tight, better than VIII according to ANSI/FCI 70-3.
• Design pressure*: up go 125 PSIG
• Ambient temperature*: from -20°F to +150°F
• Inlet gas temperature range*: from -4°F to +140°F
• Inlet pressure range bpu (MAOP): from 2 to 75 PSIG
• Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 7″ W.C. to 10 PSIG
• Available accessories: LA slam shut, IMD (Independent Monitoring Device), IFM (Integral Full Monitor), built-in strainer
• Minimum differential pressure: 1.75 PSIG
• Accuracy class AC: up to 10% gauge
• Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 20% gauge
• Nominal dimensions DN: 1¼”, 1½”, 2″ NPT, 2″ ANSI 150 RF
• Orifice sizes: Cirval 200 8″: ¾” D. Cirval 300 12″: 1½”
• Connections*: 1¼”, 1½” and 2″ NPT according to ANSI B1.20.1, 2″ S.125FF according to ANSI B16.5 available only for Cirval 300
(*) NOTE: Different functional features and/or extended temperature ranges available on request. Stated temperature ranges are the minimum for which the equipment’s full performance, including accuracy, are fulfilled. Standard product may have a narrower range.
PF Cirval Technical Specification Brochure
- Product Categories